Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully before starting of the project.
COMPANY: STANWEBMASTER, LLC
Mailing Adress: 118-11 Sutphin Blvd #98022,Rochdale NY 11434
Email : [email protected]ster.com
- Please read carefully before starting of the project.
- All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame of 2 to 3 weeks.
- Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional costs accordingly.
- By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of Stanwebmaster LLC. Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of initiation, signing a quote.
- No refunds will be charged once we start the website development.
- We require atleast 14 to 30 days for an e-commerce website development.I will add 20 products for the client and add up 15 categories , then the rest of the products and categories will be on the client's responsability ,the client will have to add them
- we will send you the client a video to learn how to manage the backoffice ( the store ), the client could add as many as he/she wants depend on the current plan,
- client could add products until reaches the maximum resources, the client can call costumer service to upgrade the current plan so that He/she can add more products. if the client want to hire Stanwebmaster Llc for adding more products we will charge extra money to add more after the 20 products deal that we provide during the process, any amoutn of product after the first 20 products deal .the client will be charged per request.
- We requst 10 days for a static website , a blog , or simple website.
- Logo take 3 to 5 days to delivery price is vary , Work and prices are vary its depend on the quantity of colors, text, images and graphics
- Remember that we dont provide free seo service you have to pay for it, you have to pay for you ssl any security tools for your website will be on you responsability yo pay them
- If you don’t provide domain name, hosting, website security, firewall, website backup, you agree to give Stanwebmaster permission to buy them for you from our partner to build your website and authorized Stanley to use debit and credit card to help buy domain name and hosting to build website.
- Our WhatsApp business chat history or conversation will be used against litigation.
- We are not responsible for any copyrights for any products and any content or any images used in the website.
- Any additional changes will be charged extra as per the work.
- Product uploading cost will be extra as per the products.
- We will make every effort to complete the project/changes in the given timeframe. Reasonable delays are accepted if functionalities are redefined or modified.
- Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
- Any modifications requested during the development or after the go-live approval will incur additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will Stanwebmaster llc. Be liable for any delays caused by change in the project brief.
- Website/application content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first week of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project and may incur additional charges if it goes beyond reasonable timeframe.
- We use WhatsApp business chat to communicate and transfer files, images and other instructions, we are not allowing to share this chat history to a third party we can only use this for proof law purposes.
- Stanwebmaster llc. Takes no responsibility of any open source products such as WordPress, open source carts, joomla etc. It is client’s responsibility to update all components and third party software’s. We suggest you to take regular back-ups to avoid any disruptions.
- Domain registration/renewal etc. Charges are not included as a part of any project/proposal unless mentioned otherwise. If required, a quote for which will be submitted separately and approved by the client.
- Hosting charges are not included in the quotations unless mentioned otherwise.
- Clients agree to respect Stanwebmaster, llc schedules , Business hours are Monday to Friday from 10 am to 10 pm ,off on Saturday and Sunday
- In an event of a dispute, Stanwebmaster llc. Reserves the right to charge the client in full for the work done as well as for the resources spent in managing the dispute. In such an event, Stanwebmaster llc. Reserves the right to charge the client without honoring any discounts that were previously honored in good faith. Under no circumstances will Stanwebmaster llc. Be liable for any damages arising from misrepresentation or misinformation.
- Any services required by clients for website design and website updating and maintenance require a permission to provide login access to domain and hosting so that Stanwebmaster can work on the website. Client needs to be agree for this permission and to provide website login access to start working.
- You can change your password after releasing the website. Note:
- We will not be responsible (anything happened) for any damages that other company cause after changing the password.
- You are agreed that you can not let any other website developer, designer, and creator touch your website during a 1-year agreement of service. If you do so, Stanwebmaster,LLC has the right to sue you and the user according to the state breach of the agreement laws. After 1 year agreement, the client can work with another company by signing a final releasing agreement.
- I also have my email for maintenance you can remove it anytime by going to the users to remove our support email from the woocommerce accocunt or shopify once the maintenance deal is over.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You must be agreed Before using the website or any features, services, information contents or functionality available on or through the site collectively by other sites. But if you do not agree to these terms, stop using this website anymore.
GDPR PERMISSIONS:WHAT IS GDPR?
- GDPR is not a tech document at all And that’s in a footnote. And they call it “electronic commerce.” GDPR is less of a digital playbook than a statement on fundamental rights. The processing of personal data should be designed to serve mankind.
- In the following statement the terms “data”, “personal data”, “data controller”, “data processor” and “processing” have the same meaning as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 which is upgraded at 25th MAY 2018.
- The new GDPR policy is providing so many facilities and advantage the users of within and outside of the EU. Like
- You have right to request to access to your personal data.
- You have right to request correction of your personal data.
- You have right to request erasure of your personal data.
- You have right to request transfer of your personal data.
- You have right to request restriction of processing your personal data.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE USER:
- Account information:
- We have the right to control all the related (registered) accounts information to set the limitation and rules according to the website and other parties’ policies.
- Your information must be authentic:
- Your account must be authentic and based on true statements. Your general and personal information must be according to the real documents that you will provide for payment and registration.
- General information:
- General information related to the name, date of birth, age, gender, Email, contact information.
- One account is only for the single user:
- One account is only for the single user so do not share or use your account with another person. You will be responsible if, someone will try to access your password, mail information and another misuse from your side.
- Admin and email support
- Remember that our email [email protected] will be used as an email admin to receive notification for maintenance schedule so everytime the website need the maintenance.
- we will get an email alert so we can start your maintenance, you authorized us to add our email due to maintenance only and other support, we respect your privacy.
TERMS & CONDITION MODIFICATION:
PERSONAL INFORMATION:You agree to provide current, complete and accurate account information for all purchases made at our store.
You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
ERRORS AND INACCURACIESOccasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service pricing, promotions, and offers. We reserve the right to correct any errors, and inaccuracies if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:STANWEBMASTER AS does not assure that the system will be consistently available without any breakdown and that it will always be error-free. In no case shall Stanwebmaster AS, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products obtained using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:The content of Stanwebmaster website is original and fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
USER COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK
You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead third parties or us as to the origin of any comments.
You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you (customers and drivers) or Stanwebmaster
You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that your no longer wishes to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services.
Unless otherwise stated, Stanwebmaster AS and/or it is licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Stanwebmaster
AS All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.stanwebmaster.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not: Republish material from www.stanwebmaster.com
Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.stanwebmaster.com
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.stanwebmaster.com
Redistribute content from Stanwebmaster AS (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
CANCELLATION USER ACCESSIBILITY IN BREACH OF THE USER AGREEMENT:
Right to cancel accessibility:
User, affiliated person, institute and service providers’ security are our first priority, so if we feel any illegal activity from anyone, we may cancel registration at any time. We will terminate, block or suspend your access to the Service, and your account.
Notice of terminate, block or suspend your access to the Service:
If applicable law requires us to provide notice of termination or cancellation, we may give prior or subsequent notice by posting it on the Site or by sending a communication to any address (email or otherwise) that we have for you in our records.
Effect of terminate, block or suspend your access to the Service:
Upon termination of your Account or the Service, your agreement with pursuant to these Terms will also terminate. If your Account or access to the Service is terminated, you may no longer have access to the Service.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to hold www.stanwebmaster.com/ and their linked website partners, affiliates, (officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, and each of their respective successors and assigns collectively, the "Indemnified Persons"), harmless from, and indemnify them for, all damages, costs, expenses and other liabilities, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, relating to any claim arising out of or related to your access to your violation of these Terms, and any applicable law or the rights of another person or party, any dispute you have with any user of the Service and any dispute you have related to any merchant or advertising found on or through the Service www.stanwebmaster.com/'s resolution (if any) of any dispute you have with any user of the Service; (v) your improper authorization for www.stanwebmaster.com/ to collect, use or disclose any information provided by you, and any disclosures made with your permission.
No obligation to restrict or monitor the Services.
We are under no obligation to restrict or monitor the Services in any way. www.stanwebmaster.com does not regularly monitor the accuracy or reliability of the services. However, we reserve the right to modify or remove any services and service provider at any time with specific reason. We are neither endorsing nor responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, information, or statement made on the Service.
Disputes resolution related to our services.
www.stanwebmaster.com has the right but not the obligation to resolve disputes between users relating to the Service and www.stanwebmaster.com resolution of a particular dispute does not create an obligation to resolve any other dispute. www.stanwebmaster.com resolution of any dispute is final with respect to the Service.
We accept payments online using Credit/Debit Card, Visa, and MasterCard, PayPal. Cashapp and zelle you provide us your credit or debit card info only to help you buy the tools you will need to build your website . tools like domain name , hosting, ssl, backup, website security , and more ,you give stanwebmaster access to assist you during this process and you aware that you receive email receipt as proof.
You (Cardholder) must retain a copy of transaction records. There is no surcharge for using your Credit Card to make purchases.
Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone or mobile number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order.
The Credit/Debit Card details provided by you for benefiting from the services on the website will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the Credit/Debit Card which is lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a Credit/Debit card the transaction, you must use your own Credit/Debit Card.
All Credit/Debit Cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order.
We will not be liable for any Credit/Debit Card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept the Credit/Debit Card or, in such case the transaction is accepted, cancel the transaction, at our sole discretion, as part of our own fraud detection program.
The multiple bookings may result in multiple postings on the cardholder’s monthly statement.
You are responsible to keep a valid credit card on your account for auto renewal , Stanwebmaster is not responsible if your website suspended due to non-payments. We cannot rebuild the website for you again for free, you will have to pay another money to rebuild the website , to avoid that please keep a valid credit card on your account.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:Www.stanwebmaster.com/ are working on our website/app services quality according to new GDPR law. Our rules and condition based on the EU and outside the EU law and enforcement. We will take steps against criminal and illegal activity, fraudulent act and misconducts at our website through and user related country’s law and jurisdiction.
CONTACT INFORMATION:If you have any problem with our services, services providers, terms and conditions or simply want more information you can contact us at STANWEBMASTER, LLC
Mailing Address: 118-11 Sutphin Blvd #98022, Rochdale, NY 11434
Email: [email protected]